China Airlines will no longer ship primates to labs, but sadly the cruelty continues. Air France, Philippine Airlines, and Vietnam Airlines are among those who still continue to profit from animals’ misery by transporting monkeys destined for U.S. laboratories.
Take Action! Please be a voice for the monkeys who are suffering in the primate trade. Take a minute of your time now to urge airlines that still transport monkeys to U.S. laboratories to join their peers and adopt a formal policy against the transportation of nonhuman primates for use in experiments.
Facebook - Twitter - Google + - Youtube - Instagram - Pinterest
Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Google + - Pinterest
Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Google +
SPREAD THE WORD!
- emiello reblogged this from from-meat-to-bean
- from-meat-to-bean reblogged this from veganlee
- veganlee reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- cosmic-particle reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- reservoirdongz reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- thisbelleisvegan reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- thisbelleisvegan likes this
- tygrrr likes this
- queermerooooar reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- queermerooooar likes this
- fuckyeahcompassion reblogged this from itsasecrettoeverybody
- itsasecrettoeverybody posted this